One Step Ahead
Need Advice About Your Party Wall?
Want to Hire an Honest and Experienced Party Wall Surveyor?
To many people, the whole idea of dealing with party wall issues is convoluted and consequently difficult. As seasoned party wall surveyors, we make sure that every step of the party wall process is quick, easy, and, most of all, clear. There are no hidden costs, charges, etc.
As a leading Party Wall Service, we use our years of industry experience to provide party wall advice to all parties who are involved.
Our team is experienced in a myriad of issues, which is why, regardless of the project, we can help.
Whether it is domestic extensions or perhaps a large commercial development project, our advice is meant to help clients in the best possible way.
Whether you are the owner of the building or are in charge of carrying out construction work, we offer the following
Party Wall Act related services:
- Our experts can help to identify which properties within the vicinity falls under the scope of the Party Wall Act.
- We can also serve the required party wall notices if you need us to.
- Our team can also prepare a party wall agreement or party wall award.
- Our team produces a detailed account of the overall condition of the neighboring properties.
- It is an important step because it ensures you are not held responsible for any defects or damage which was not caused by your work.
We can also help you if your neighbor is carrying out construction or renovation work with:
- Giving you advice along the lines of the Party Wall Act
- We make sure that all the required paperwork is in order to minimize any damage to the property.
- We will also monitor the ongoing building work and be quick to point out any damage that’s done to your property.
- It is worth noting that under the Party Wall Act, the developer is liable to pay our fees, which is on your behalf.
Fully Accredited and Certified Party Wall Services
Our service is directly regulated by the RICS or Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. We are also FWPS (the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors) members.
That’s why you can be assured that our team adheres to the highest standards of professionalism and party wall advice.
As the leading party wall surveyors, you can expect only the best from us.
Types of Work We Can Help You With
Homeowners or project managers will need our Party Wall Surveyor services if they are carrying out the following types of work:
Building a Boundary Line Extension
If the excavations are going to be anywhere around 3 meters of the boundary at a depth that is more than the foundations of the neighbor’s property
Rebuilding or any demolition of the garden walls
The Removal of A Chimney
When load-bearing beams are inserted
Raising the party wall’s height
Chimney breast removal
Cutting projects off from the home’s party wall
The underpinning of the party wall
three steps to success
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
Get Free Initial Advice
Many homeowners, unfortunately, are not aware of the Party Wall Act of 1996, which requires that Building Owners serve the required notices to their neighbors before carrying out the following type of work:
- Building anything up to or on the boundary line
- Carrying out any works to the structure or the wall itself
- Any excavation work that’s going to be carried out very near the neighbor’s property
As the project owner or the building owner, you have a couple of duties and rights that need to be understood and undertaken before such works can be carried out to protect the rights of Adjoining Owners.
As your Party Wall Surveyor, it is our duty to examine all the proposed works and then ensure that they are properly designed, executed, and completed in a manner that does not cause any damage to the neighbor’s property.
However, in the unlikely event that damage does occur, we will help award damages to the property owner, i.e., adjoining property owners since they are protected.
It is important to understand that the UK’s Party Wall Act grants rights of access to the party wal surveyors of both property owners. Doing this allows for surveyors from both sides to carry out the needed inspections.
If you have a question about our Party Wall Surveyor service or need to consult before hiring us, then call us today to schedule an appointment.